CEREC Same Day Crowns in Leicester
One Visit DentistrySame Day Crowns
CEREC by Sirona Dental Systems is the world’s only system for the fabrication of all-ceramic dental restorations in one visit. With CEREC at our side, you can be in and out in a single visit with a permanent, all-ceramic crown, onlay, or veneer! For you, the patient, this means fewer injections, less drilling, and less time out of your hectic schedule for dental care.
Weekend & Evenings
Struggling to find a practice that can accommodate your busy work/social life? When we say we're dedicated, we mean it and will do our very best to find a time that suits you.
Get educated on whats best for you by our dentists at Care Dentals specialist practice before you make your decision on our dental implants procedure.
0% Interest For 12 Months*
You can spread the cost of your life-changing treatment with our flexible finance options - from 0% interest over 12 months - subject to checks*.
Frequently Asked Invisalign Questions
CEREC dental crowns are created in just one visit! They work the same way traditional dental crowns do, but they are custom-made in-house, the same day you visit for restoration. Unlike conventional dental crowns, CEREC crowns are designed through our intraoral scanners, meaning you do not need gooey impressions and you don’t have to come back for a second visit once the dental lab has milled your crown, as it’s all done in-house.
Yes! All CEREC same-day dental crowns are created using durable, attractive porcelain. Porcelain has a translucent quality, so it closely mimics the look and feel of your real teeth. You can smile confidently knowing that your same-day crown blends in perfectly with your existing teeth.
- Rapid Results: Your tooth is fully restored in as little as one hour. There’s no need for temporary restorations or follow-up appointments.
- Customization. Every CEREC crown is precisely customized to your tooth to preserve natural enamel.
- Lower Treatment Costs: Same day crowns reduce the need for temporary crowns and multiple dental visits, saving you time and money.
- Cracked or chipped teeth
- Deep discoloration that doesn’t respond to whitening
- Misshapen teeth
- Severely decaying or damaged teeth
- Uneven bite as a result of teeth grinding
Meet The Care Dental Family.
Book a free consultation with our team to find out more about how Care Dental can help you.